VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 5.4/7.0
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries PSAudit 5.4
System Auditing and Reporting (SAR)
Use of Service Tools Report
The 'Use of Service Tools' report is blank.
There is a prerequisite that must be met before the report will contain data documenting the use of the IBM Service Tools.
To capture journal entries for the Use of Service Tool report, *SERVICE needs to be selected as an Auditing Option. Follow the instuctions below to activate the journaling:
- Type PSMENU on the Command Line and press Enter.
- Select Option 1 PSAUDIT and press Enter.
- Select Option 1 System Auditing and Reporting and press Enter.
- Select Option 7 System Setup and Defaults Menu and press Enter.
- Select Option 4 Work With Security Journaling and press Enter.
- On the lower portion of the Screen, place a 1 next to *SERVICE Use of Service Tools Report and press Enter.
- Press F3 to exit the screen.