- A - APPC bind failure
- C - User authentication with CHKPWD command failed
- D - Service tools user ID name not valid
- E - Service tools user ID password not valid
- P - Password not valid
- Q - Attempted signon (user authentication) failed because user profile is disabled
- R - Attempted signon (user authentication) failed because password was expired. This audit record might not occur for some user authentication mechanisms. Some authentication mechanisms do not check for expired passwords
- S - SQL Decryption password is not valid
- U - User name not valid
- X - Service tools user ID is disabled
- Y - Service tools user ID not valid
Z - Service tools user ID password not valid
These are also listed in the PSAUDIT User Guide.
The 'Violation Type' column label on the SCM report is 'Type'.