VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 5.4/7.0
VigilEnt Security Agent for AS/400 5.3/6.3
VigilEnt Security Agent for AS/400 5.2/6.2
VigilEnt Security Agent for AS/400 5.1/6.1
System Auditing and Reporting reports have the old LPAR name on them after partitioning the machine.
A new journal receiver was not generated after the partitioning.
The system (LPAR) nameÂ is contained in the QAUDJRN journal receiver records. Generate a new receiver whenever a machine is partitioned.
To generateÂ a new receiverÂ typeÂ the following from a command line:
- CHGJRNÂ Â
Proceed with the following steps:
- FromÂ a command line type PSMENU, press Enter.
- Select PSAudit (Option 1), press Enter.
- Select System Auditing and Reporting (Option 1), press Enter.
- Select System Setup and Defaults Menu (Option 7), press Enter.
- Select Generate/Save/Clean-up Jrnl RecvrsÂ (Option 5), press Enter.
Note:Â The new LPAR name will not be associated withÂ any records until the new receiver is generated. Records that were generated before the new receiver was created will still have the old system (LPAR)Â name associated with them. ItÂ is possible that reports will contain mixed system (LPAR) if the reportingÂ range isÂ before and after the journal receiver was created.