How do I configure System Access Analysis for Interactive Jobs?
System Access Analysis (SAA) Configure SAA for Interactive Jobs
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 5.4/7.0
VigilEnt Security Agent for AS/400 5.3/6.3
System Access Analysis, Configure SAA for Interactive Jobs ( Menu Option 11) is used to add the Validity Checking Programs to the SIGNOFF & ENDPASTHR commands. Please follow the instructions below to add VCPs.
- Type PSMENU from a Command Line and press Enter.
- Select Option 1 PSAUDIT, press Enter.
- Select Option 2 System Access Analysis, press Enter.
- Select Option 11 Configure SAA for Interactive Jobs, press Enter.
- Insert 6 = Apply SAA Capture (VCP) next to the following two lines:
- SIGNOFF QSYS *NONE
- ENDPASTHR QSYS *NONE
If there are additional copies of these two commands on the system, and they are in libraries that would be ABOVE QSYS in the library list, it will be necessary to add the VCPs to them as well. DO NOT add them to these two commands in the QSYSVXXXX libraries or QSYS38 library that may be in the list that Option 11 will bring up.