What is the correct format for the Systems Access Analysis (SAA) batch purge call?
How can I control the size of the PSAUDIT/ALPF01 file?
Security Solutions for iSeries
System Access Analysis (SAA)
You should use the following format for the Systems Access Analysis (SAA) batch purge call:
CALL PGM(PSAUDIT/ALCL30) PARM(' ' '070107')
Additional information on the SAA batch purge call options is provided below:
- This call will purge data collected before July 1, 2007 and will not save it. To save, enter the device name between the first set of single quotes.
- Alter the date to fit the time period desired.
- This command should be entered in to a submitted job. It should not be run from a Command Line, which submits an interactive job. This command can also be used for a scheduled job, if desired.
- The date format can differ based on the machine date format.
- When the Purge Job ALCL30 is run, the subsystem ZALOG is ended. As soon as the Purge job is finished, ZALOG is automatically restarted.