How do I assign 'read only' access to a user for a particular object in Remote Request Management?
How do I restrict user to read-only for an object in RRM?
NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries 8.0
Remote Request Management (RRM)
To assign read only access to a user for a particular object refer to the follow steps:
- Insert a "10" next to the desired entry in the 'Work with Collected Entries' screen.
- Insert a "2" next to the desired object and press Enter.
- PressF6 to add a remote object authority record.
- Specify a user profile, RRM group, or *PUBLIC in the 'User Profile' field.
- Indicate Y in the 'Read Rights' field.
- Indicate Y in the 'Enabled Status' field.
- Indicate N in all remaining fields.
- Press Enter twice.
- Select collected entry using option 3=Create Secured and press Enter.
- Specify *OBJLIST for Action and any other desired values for rule creation and press Enter twice.