NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries 8.0
Remote Request Management (RRM)
No Collected Entries are being written.
Error: DTAQ NW0007Q storage limit exceeded.
To reduce the size of the data queues and/or replace damaged object NW0006X:
- From the Remote Request Management menu, use Option 8 Work with Exit Points.
- Press F11 and note the Collection Mode used.
- Use F7=Update All and set Collected to
- End Remote Request Management's collection monitor by either ending the ZPSSMON subsystem or using
PSRRMCMON ACTION(*STOP) OPTION(*IMMED)or via Option 5 Start/Stop RRM Collection Monitor from Option 30 Manage RRM menu.
- Add PSCOMMON to the library list.
- At a command line, enter:
CALL QCLRDTAQ PARM('NW0007Q' 'PSCOMMON')
- At a command line, enter: Note: If NW0006X is damaged, it may be necessary to delete it prior to this step. If the CRTUSRIDX command fails, delete NW0006X and try again.
PSCOMMON/CRTUSRIDX USRIDX(PSCOMMON/NW0006X) EXTATT(COLLECT) LENGTHATT(*VARIABLE) LENGTH(*VLEN2000) KEYLEN(24) TEXT(PENTASAFE) REPLACE(*YES)
- At a command line, enter the follow commands pressing enter after each one:
- Enter the command:
EDTOBJAUT OBJ(PSCOMMON/NW0006X) OBJTYPE(*USRIDX)
- Confirm/change Object Owner to be
- Confirm/change Authorization List to be
- Confirm/change *PUBLIC Authority to be *AUTL.
- Use Option 8 Work with Exit Points and set Collection Mode back to what it was in step 2.
- Start ZPSSMON subsystem again.
- Modify your Startup program to include the call to start subsystem ZPSSMON after every IPL.
Data Queue NW0007Q and User index NW0006X will increase in size if the Collection Monitor (subsystem ZPSSMON) is not turned on (prior to version 7.5). Begining with version 7.5, not having subsystem ZPSSMON active will no longer cause this issue.