How do I get my exit program to work with Remote Request Management?
VigilEnt Security Agent for AS/400 5.3/6.3
VigilEnt Security Agent for AS/400 5.2/6.2
Refer to the following steps, to incorporate your exit program into Remote Request Management:
- Create a data area by typing CRTDTAARA at a command line.
- Press F10 for additional parameters. In the data area type in the name of VigilEnt's exit program.
- Type PSCOMMON, in the 'Library' field.
- Type *char, in the 'Type' field.
- Type 20, in the 'Length' field.
- Specify the library that your exit program is in and the name of your exit program (ie. 1-10 value will be library name, 11-20 value will be exit program name.), in the 'Initial Value' field
- Specify what you would like in the description field.
- Press Enter.