How can I grant authority to a User Profile to use a PPM Template?
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 5.4/7.0
VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 7.5
Profile and Password Management
Error: 'User not authorized to profile' when selecting 8=Display Selected Info next to a user in Option 1 Work with user profiles.
User profile is not authorized to unassigned template.
To authorize user profile to an UNASSIGNED template:
- Using a user profile that has SECOFR authority, type PSMENU at a command line and press Enter.
- Select Option 2 PSSecure.
- Select Option 2 Profile & Password Management.
- Select Option 3 Profile Templates Menu.
- Select Option 2 Maintain User Profile Templates.
- Put 15=Edit Authority next to the UNASSIGNED template and press Enter.
- Select F6=Add User and press Enter.
- Enter User profile and put a Y under the CRTUSRPRF and/or CHGUSRPRF fields.