Fact: NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries 8.0
Fact: Profile and Password Management (PPM)
Fix: Profile synchronization (changes made to the profile other than password changes) is done through the user profile exit programs, but password synchronization must use the NetIQ password validation program (ZPPVP) in order to work.
- At a command line type PSMENU, press Enter.
- Select Option 2 PSSecure, press Enter.
- Select Option 2 Profile and Password Management, press Enter.
- Select Option 4 AS/400 Password System Values, press Enter.
- Verify the password validation program is set to 'ZPPVP' and library is 'PSSECURE'.
Note: Passwords changed via the CHGPWD command will now be picked up for synchronization.