VigilEnt Security Agent for AS/400 5.1/6.1
VigilEnt Security Agent for AS/400 5.2/6.2
VigilEnt Security Agent for AS/400 5.3/6.3
The 'Number of User Profiles on this machine' did not change after profiles were deleted.
The 'Number of User Profiles on this machine' can be found in the 'Purchase and Demo' screen from the PentaSafe Product Access Menu (option 80 enter access codes).
Deleted were deleted.
The number of user profiles is updated after you have logged out and started a new session.
To update the user profile count log out of your current session.Â To do this follow these steps:
- From the Purchase and Demo screenÂ (Option 80 from the PentaSafe Product Access MenuÂ ), select F3 to exit. This will take you to the PentaSafe Product Access Menu.
- SelectÂ Option 90 (Signoff) from the PentaSafe Product Access Menu (PSMENU).Â This will sign off yourÂ current AS/400 session.
- From theÂ Sign On screen, type your user name and password to log back in.
- Depending on how your menuing system is set up, you will either get the PSMenuÂ screen or another AS400 screen.Â If you do not immediately log intoÂ PSMenu, typeÂ
PSMENUfrom a command line.Â You should now be at the primary PSMenu screen.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Select Option 80 (Enter Access Codes).
- Locate theÂ Number of User Profiles on this machineÂ field.Â The number of profiles will be updated.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
With VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries version 5.4/7.0, these steps are no longer required.