How do I use spell check in VigilEnt Policy Center?
VigilEnt Policy Center 2.0.5
VigilEnt Policy Center 2.0.6 SR3
VigilEnt Policy Center 2.1
VigilEnt Policy Center 2.1 SP2
VigilEnt Policy Center 2.1 SP3
VigilEnt Policy Center 2.1 SP4
VigilEnt Policy Center 2.1 SP6
Once all of the information necessary to create a policy document is entered, check the spelling within the document. The spell check reviews the policy document for unknown words and suggests possible corrections.
Use the following steps to run spell check on a policy document:
- On the Policy Center tab, click View/Edit Policy. The View/Edit Policy page is displayed.
- Click the document for editing, and click Edit. The selected policy document is displayed.
- Click Spell. The spell check dialog box is displayed. Each unknown word is displayed and the Suggestions list displays suggested spellings.
- Optional. Type the correct spelling in the Change to field, or click the correct word from the Suggestions list.
- Optional. Click Ignore for spell check to continue checking and leave the unknown word. Use Ignore All for spell check to ignore all instances of the unknown word.
- Optional. Click Change when the correct word is displayed in the Change to field. Use Change All for spell check to change all instances of the unknown word. The number of words checked is displayed when the spell check is complete.
- Click Submit.
Note:Spell check can be stopped at any time by clicking Stop Checking.