How do I create a folder in VigilEnt Policy Center?
VigilEnt Policy Center 2.1x
VigilEnt Policy Center 3.x
VigilEnt Policy Center 4.0
Folders exist to store similar policy documents and quizzes in a single location. For example, create a folder named, ?E-Mail Documents? and include the company?s electronic mail policy and the related quiz. Policy documents or quizzes in draft, review, or published phase can be added to a folder, but archived documents cannot.
Use the following steps to create a folder and add files.
- On the Policy Center tab, click View/Edit Policy. The View/Edit Policy page is displayed.
- Click Folders. The Folder page is displayed.
- Click Add Subfolder. The new folder field is displayed.
- Type the name for the folder, such as "Communications", and then click Save.
- Click Close to return to the View/Edit Policy page.
If VigilEnt Policy Center is being updated from a previous version, all policy documents and quizzes previously not assigned to a folder are assigned to the root folder during the update.
For information on how to add a policy or quiz to a folder refer to the following knowledge base article.