NetIQ VigilEnt Policy Center 5.x
Where do I configure VigilEnt Policy Center to enable auditing of user logins?
To configure VigilEnt Policy Center to audit user logins and may other items perform the following:
- Log in to the administration web site.
- Select the administration tab.
- Select the Options link.
- Select the Options button shown under Active Events to Log.
- Choose the items that you would like to audit, and how you would like them recorded.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and choose Submit.
Auditing must be enabled and told where you would like the events to be logged before VPC will begin auditing particular events.