VigilEnt Security Agent for Unix 3.2
Security Checkup Report is not completing.
File and directory reports do not work.
This is a known issue. If file or directory names contain embedded control characters then the ufcache program would not complete.
This has been resolved in Hotfix 33198 (4.0.3). To download this fix, please refer to the following link:
- Download the Hotfix to the Utility Console computer.
- Start the Utility Console.
- Click Manage Agents to start the Agent Manager utility.
- Click Hosts | Patch Mgr.. to open the Patch Manager.
- Click Load, navigate to the Hotfix file, and click OK.
- When 4.0.3 appears in the Patches Available list, click Close to close the Patch Manager. Do not apply this patch to your agent computers.
- Click File | Exit to exit the Utility Console, and click Yes to confirm your selection.
- Restart the Utility Console. You must perform this step to initialize the updated patching mechanism.
You will be asked to log in to access these resources. If you need to purchase or renew a maintenance agreement, contact your NetIQ sales representative, or fill out the Product and Pricing information request form.