How do I add questions from the Quiz Library to a Quiz?
VigilEnt Policy Center 3.0
To add a question from the Quiz Library to a Quiz, refer to the following:
- From the Administration Site, select the 'Education' tab and click New Quiz.
- Fill in all the administrative data and scroll down to the Questions field.
- Click Add ( icons that looks like books ) beneath the Question field. A library with various topics to pull questions from will be displayed.
- Select the category you would like to add from and navigate to the questions.
- Click the icon next to the question of choice to add the question and answer to your quiz.