How do I reset an individual Domain users account password in VigilEnt Security Operations Center?
VigilEnt Security Manager 4.x
Please refer to the following steps below to reset an individual users Domain account password:
- Launch VigilEnt Security Manager. You must be logged in as a user with the minimum permission 'Change User Password'.
- In the left tree view pane, click VigilEnt Security Operations Center | IT Assets | Endpoints | OS | and highlight the Windows node.
- In the right pane, right-click the Windows Domain type endpoint and select VSM Actions | List Users.
- Once the user list appears in the right pane, right-click a specific user and select VSM Actions | Change User Password.
- Enter the new password in both the Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Click Finish.