VigilEnt Policy Center 2.1x
VigilEnt Policy Center 3.0
The VigilEnt Policy Center service is not starting.
It is most likely that the VigilEnt Policy Center (VPC) Service is not starting because the profile that VPC was installed under has been disabled. You must enable the profile that VPC was installed under and then you can start the service.
To enable the profile that the VPC service starts under follow these steps:
1. Go to the Start | Programs| Administrative tools.
2. Select Services and locate the VigilEnt Policy Center service.
3: Double-click VigilEnt Policy Center serviceor right-click and select Properties.
4. Select the Log On tab and it will display the profiles and the status of each profile (enabled for disabled).
5. If the profile is disabled highlight the profile and select Enable.
6. Start the VigilEnt Policy Center service by going the the General tab and selecting Start.