Exchange Migrator 1.1
Exchange Migrator 2.x
Existing Custom Recipient created by EMCLI DIRSYNC is not merged.
There is an existing user object in the target directory that meets the merge method specified in the 'Select Windows 2000 Account Merge Options' page in the 'Specify Migration Options' wizard. This can occur if the following events are performed in the specified sequence:
- Use EMCLI DIRSYNC to create contacts on the target.
- Use Domain Migration Administrator (DMA) to migrate accounts. NOTE: Domain Migration Administrator will not merge on a contact.
- Migrate the mailbox with Exchange Migrator.
- Select the SidHistory or SamAccountName merge option.
Please refer to the following options to handle this scenario:
- Migrate with DMA before using DIRSYNC - Recommended Method.
- Delete the contact created by DIRSYNC and leave the mailbox enabled DMA created account. This can be done before or after the Exchange migration.
- Migrate the mailbox with Exchange Migrator (which will merge on the DIRSYNC created contact) before migrating the account with DMA.