Directory and Resource Administrator 6.60
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
Assistant Admins are prompted for a username and password when launching the MMC, Account and Resource Management or Web console and connecting to Directory and Resource Administrator server on a Windows 2003 machine.
Assistant Admins are prompted to enter a username and password if they launch the MMC or Web Console if both the client machine and the Administration server are running Windows 2003 (.NET). After specifying their username and password they may receive the following error message:
- The Directory and Resource Administrator Server cannot identify the client.
This issue occurs if the IIS server running the Directory and Resource Administrator Web Component is configured as a Trusted site and not as a Local intranet site.
To resolve this, please perform the following steps to configure the IIS server machine as a Local Intranet Site:
- Launch Internet Explorer
- Select Internet Options... from the Tools drop-down menu.
- Select the Security Tab.
- Highlight the Local intranet and click the Sites... button.
- Enter http://IIS_server_name in the Add this Web site to the zone: field and click Add.
- Close the Internet Options window.