VigilEnt Security Agent for iSeries 5.4/7.0
Remote Request Management (RRM)
A lot of DDM entries are rejecting from transactions that worked prior to applying Service Pack 1X03080.
Service Pack 1X03080 was applied.
Remote Request Management (RRM) is now collecting additional transactions for user profiles used internally for various functions.Â The user profiles are those used to run the job.Â This may include some IBM profiles, such as QLHL, QJJM, and QTLL2.
From a command line, use the following path to locate newly collected entries in order to create secured entries:
- Type PSMENU at a command line.
- Select Option 2 PSSecure.
- Select Option 3 Remote Request Management.
- Select Option 2Â Work With Collected Entries.
- Use F14=Sort to sort either theÂ Server or User column to view Appropriate DDM entries.
- Use 3=Create Secured to either create individual Secured Entries or consider setting one up for a group or *PUBLIC (whichever is most efficient).