VigilEnt Security Manager 4.0
Administrator has lost the ability to view system properties.
Upgrade to VigilEnt Security Manager 4.0.
To resolve this issue modify the permissions for the adminstrative account to allow that account to modify a Systems properties:
- Log into VigilEnt Security Operations Console (VSOC) with an Administrator Role.
- Expand the VigilEnt Security Operations Console|VigilEnt Users and Roles node.
- Highlight Users and select the user account where the permissions will be modified.
- Click on the Permissions button in the lower right pane and select the "VigilEnt" tab.
- Under VSOC Actions, click the checkbox next to Endpoint Properties.
- Click Apply then OK.