VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows 3.2
VigilEnt Security Manager 4.0
The 'New User List' report is not displaying the last logon date in VigilEnt Security Manager.
The 'New User List' report shows "USER NEVER LOGGED ON" for some users but shows "NA" for others.
The Data Presenter in VigilEnt Security Manager was not configured to display all columns.
To configure the Data Presenter to display all columns, refer to the following steps:
- Click Start|Program Files|VigilEnt|VigilEnt Security Manager and log in.
- In the tree pane expand 'VigilEnt Security Operations Center'.
- Expand 'Completed Tasks'.
- Locate and open the 'New User List' Report by clicking the report in the completed task tree then double clicking the report in the right hand pane.
- Select the Rearrange Columns Icon at the top left of the data presenter.
- Highlight Last Logon Date in the 'Columns not Displayed' window and select the left arrow (<<) to move it to the 'Columns Displayed' window.
- When the Last Logon Date shows up in the 'Columns Displayed' window, click OK.
- The Last Logon Date Column will now be displayed in the report.