Directory and Resource Administrator 6.x
Error: 'HTTP: 400 Proxy Error' when attempting to launch the Directory and Resource Administrator MMC client.
The above error message may occor if a proxy server is being used and the IIS server running the DRA Web Component is not defined in Internet Explorer as an exception.
In order to resolve the above proxy error the IIS server running the DRA Web Component must be defined in the exceptions list in Internet Explorer. The following steps must be performed on the client machine in order to resolve this issue:
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- From the 'Tools' menu and select Internet Options.
- Select the Connections tab.
- Click LAN Settings.
- Click Advanced in the 'Proxy Server' section.
- In the 'Exceptions' section, specify the name of the NetBIOS machine name of the IIS server running the DRA Web Component.
- Click OK three times to exit the options configuration.