How do I configure a Trigger to run for both UserCreate and UserCopy operations?
Directory and Resource Administrator 6.x
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
A trigger can be associated with multiple operations in Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA). In order to configure a trigger with multiple operations perform the following steps:
- Expand the Policy and automation management node in the MMC (DRA 6.x)/Delegation and Configuration Console (DRA 7.x)
- Select Automation Triggers
- Right-click the trigger and click Properties
- Select the Operations tab
- In the Associate to operation field select Browse
- Select UserCopy and UserCreate
- Click Ok
Once the trigger has been associated with both 'UserCreate' and 'UserCopy' operations the script will run when a user is either created or cloned.
If the operation is referenced in the script itself the script must be modified to include both UserCreate and UserCopy operations.