VigilEnt Security Agent for Windows 3.x
VigilEnt Security Manager 4.0
Event Log Query Report
Event Log Query' reports will not allow for multiple EventID ranges in VigilEnt Security Manager .
The EventID range parameter only supports one range of Event ID's.
To receive information on multiple ranges, you must create a Task Suite for each EventID range.
To create a Task Suite:
- Click Start | Programs | VigilEnt Security Manager | VigilEnt Security Manager. The VigilEnt Security Manager login window will appear.
- To login, type username and password into appropriate fields.
- Locate the 'Pentasafe Agents' pane in the upper left hand window.
- Right-click Task Suites and select VSM Actions | New. The Add Task Suite Wizard dialog box is displayed.
- Complete the following fields:
- Name ? Enter a unique name for the task suite. Task suite names cannot contain non-alphanumeric characters.
- Description ? Enter a description of the task suite.
- Share this Task Suite ? Select this check box if you want all users to be able to run this task suite.
- Select Reports, Actions, or Custom Tasks.
- Select the task that you want to include in the task suite and click the left arrow button (<<).
- To remove a task from the member list, click the right arrow button (>>). The task selected appears in the Members of this Task Suite list with its check box selected. A selected check box indicates that this task suite member is enabled and will be included when the task suite is run.
- To disable a member, clear the member's check box.
- Repeat Steps 1 and 2 for each task that you want to include on each tab.
- Change the sequence of execution by clicking the Up and Down arrow buttons to rearrange the tasks.