What is the purpose of hotfix NETIQKB26323?
Directory and Resource Administrator 6.60
Directory and Resource Administrator hotfix NETIQKB26323a corrects the following issues and adds certain additional functionality to the Web Console. Please refer to the associated knowledge base articles for more information regarding each.
Web Console Corrections:
- NETIQKB24703: The Home drive field value is not display when first viewing the Profile properties of a user account in the Web Console.
- NETIQKB24710: Error: '[C004427A] The Assistant Admin does not have enough powers to run the UserSetInfo operation.' When modifying a User Account's Dial-in Properties Using the Web Console
- NETIQKB24895: The Last Logon time displayed by the Web Console is incorrect
- NETIQKB25981: Error updating properties for <user_name> [c004427A] The Assistant Admin does not have enough powers to run the UserSetInfo operation.
- NETIQKB26551: The Pre-Windows 2000 name field in the Web Console does not display all letters in a group name when that name exceeds a certain length.
- NETIQKB26557: The Directory and Resource Administrator Web Console creates an object on an Administration server other than the one specified.
Web Console Enhancements:
- NETIQKB24283: Assistant Admins cannot designate a user or group who can join a computer to the domain when creating a computer account in the Directory and Resource Administrator Web Console.
- NETIQKB24709: The Comment field is not available when the Web Console displays the properties of a group account.