Directory and Resource Administrator 6.x
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
Error: 'Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113' Script timed out' when performing a task using the Web Console.
When performing certain operations using the Web Console, some Assistant Admins receive the following error message but the task completes successfully:
Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'
Script timed out
The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.
The above error message can be caused if the Assistant Admin is running the Web Console from a remote location over a slow connection. The default timeout interval for ASP pages is 90 seconds.
In order to increase the timeout interval for ASP pages, please perform the following steps on the IIS server running the Web Component for Directory and Resource Administrator:
- Launch the 'Internet Information Services' MMC by clicking Start | Programs | Administrative Tools.
- Expand Default Web Sites.
- Highlight the DRA (or onepoint) virtual directory.
- Right-click and select Properties.
- Select Configuration on the virtual directory.
- Select the Apps Options tab.
- Change the ASP Script timeout: field from 90 to 120 seconds.
The above error is due to limited bandwidth. Increasing the timeout interval will cause the error message to display in 120 seconds instead of 90 seconds if the page does not load completely in the specified time frame. In order to resolve this issue the bandwidth issue must be addressed.