Microsoft Exchange 2000
Subject: 1047392322: <9694>: EASOHSHUB02 to EASOHSE2KMB01
Sent: 3/11/2003 9:19 AM
The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
System Attendant on 3/11/2003 9:19 AM
The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient
moved to a different e-mail organization, or there was a mistake in the
address. Check the address and try again.
Check that the e-mail addresses of Exchange System attendant exist and/or are set correctly.
- Open the Active Directory Site and Services snap-in.
- Right-click the Active Directory Site and Services container in the left pain and click View and Show Services Node.
- Open the container to the following path:
Services\Microsoft Exchange\Organization_Name\Administrative Groups\Site_Name\Servers\Exchange2000_ServerName\Microsoft System Attendant
- Right-click the Microsoft System Attendant and click Properties.
- In the E-mail Addresses tab, if no E-mail address is listed, click New and set the appropriate addresses. Mostly SMTP and X400 addresses are needed.
- Click OK.
- Check that mail routing is working.
- Check that the mailbox and the profile AppManager refers are set appropriately.
For additional resource, please contact Microsoft support to further troubleshoot the System Attendant Mailbox Problem
Below are some Microsoft Technet Articles that may help in further troubleshooting the error: