Directory and Resource Administrator 6.50
An Include Resource rule (services, open files, printer..etc) with the scope 'In Specific OU' does not display the managed computers and therefore the Assistant Admin cannot manage the resource
This is an issue in the filter processing of the 'In Specific OU' rule for a resource.
This issue is addressed in DRA 6.6.
As a workaround for DRA 6.5:
- Launch the MMC interface while logged on as an Assistant Admin with, at minimum, Built-in Security Role.
- Expand ActiveView management node.
- Highlight ActiveViews node and then highlight the desired ActiveView in the right pane.
- Make sure the Object rules tab is selected in the bottom left paneand highlight the 'Resource rule' and select Properties from the menu bar.
- Select the Scope tab.
- Under Advanced Options section check Include child OUs and OK