NetIQ AppManager 7.0.x
This can be accomplished by creating a custom knowledge script category. To create a custom knowledge script category, please do the following:
- In the Operator Console, highlight the desired knowledge script(s) and right-click on it.
- Select "Copy Knowledge script".
- Change the prefix of the knowledge script to the desired category type (example: General_Eventlog to CLUSTER_Eventlog).
- Make copies of all the Knowledge Scripts that need to be cluster aware, renaming the prefix of the name to the new tab the KS will be under.
- Use the AMADMIN_SetResDependency knowledge script to make this new knowledge script category cluster aware.
Amadmin_SetResDependency knowledge script:
Use this Knowledge Script to define the resources required to run Knowledge Script jobs. Resources can include physical file-system related resources such as logical disk drives or directories, or the availability of specific services. You can specify the dependency list by Knowledge Script category or define resources that apply to all Knowledge Script jobs.
The resources and services you specify must be active and available for jobs in the specified category to run. If any resource or service is not available, the jobs in the specified category are temporarily suspended until the specified resource or service becomes available.