What is the report that lists groups and their members, using the Reporting tool?
Directory and Resource Administrator 6.x
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
The Groups and Members report in the Directory and Resource Reporting tool provides this information. It provides a list of groups, as well as the members of each group. This report also provides additional information about each group member. It is sorted by group name, member domain, and member account name and includes the following information:
- Group: Specifies the name of the group.
- Group Member: Specifies the name of the member of the group identified in the Group column.
- Members: Specifies the number of members in each group identified in the Group column.
- Type: Specifies whether the group identified in the Group column is a local group or a global group.
- Security Enabled: Distinguishes if the group is a distribution group or Security Group.
- Full Name: Specifies the full name of each user account identified in the Group Member column. If the object is something other than a user, then it lists the type of object (Group, Contact, Computer)
- Comment: Specifies the comment for group identified in the Group column.
- Member Comment: Specifies the comment for the user account or group identified in the Group Member column.