NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 3.0
Icons are not displaying when running a GPO Summary Report in NetIQ Group Policy Administrator.
This is due to a limitation with Crystal Reports and the inability to control the name of the .jpg files that are created.
This issue will be addressed in the next Release of NetIQ GPA. The next release of NetIQ GPA will no longer have the dependency on Crystal Reports but will use .XML to generate reports.
A workaround for NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 3.0 is to:
- Select the GPO Summary Report node and generate the 'GPO Summary Report'.
- Select Action from the menu.
- Select All Tasks | Save Report as HTML file.
- In the "This operation would take a considerable amount of time..." dialog box select Yes.
- In the "Save As" dialog box, choose the location to save the report and save the report as gposummary.html.
If you save the file as any other file name, the icons will show as broken links.