Directory and Resource Administrator 6.x
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
Directory and Resource Administrator 8.0
Two objects are created for each user when a user is moved to the recycle bin.
The two objects that are created in the recybling bin when a user object is deleted via Directory and Resource Administrator are:
- A disabled user object for the user that was deleted (ie. testuser1)
- A group object that holds the groupmembership information and the original OU location of the user object that was deleted (ie. NetIQRecycleBinObj_testuser1)
When a user is moved to the recycle bin, the following actions occur
- The user account is moved to a hidden OU (NetIQRecycleBin).
- The user account is disabled.
- A corresponding dummy group is created in the hidden OU to store data about the user account's original OU and its group memberships.
- The user account is removed from all groups, except Domain Users.