How do I copy the settings from one Group Policy Object (GPO) to another?
Group Policy Administrator 3.0
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator (GPA) can be used to Copy\Paste the settings from one Group Policy Object (GPO) to another newly created GPO. In order to copy the settings from one GPO to another the following steps must be performed:
- Launch the NetIQ Group Policy Administrator GUI.
- Expand the Administrator node.
- Select the location were you want to create the new GPO.
- Right-click and select New | Group Policy.
- Specify a name for the GPO a name and click OK.
- Select the template GPO,right-click and select Copy.
- Select the new GPO, right-click and select Paste.
- Click OK on the Paste GPO dialog box.
For more information on this topic, please refer to the NetIQ Group Policy Administrator User Guide.