How do I create computer accounts using the Web Console?
Directory and Resource Administrator 6.60
Directory and Resource Administrator 7.x
The ability to create computer accounts has been added to the Web Console in Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) version 6.60 and later.
To create computer accounts using the DRA Web console:
- Logged in with an account that has been delegated the power to create computer accounts in DRA.
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- In the Address bar type: http://dra_server_name/DRA.
- Select the Computers link under Account Management.
- Click the Create a Computer link.
- Continue with the wizard to create the computer object.