Directory and Resource Administrator 6.x
A permissions error is returned when an Assistant Admin attempts to clone an ActiveView rule.
Error: 'You do not have the power to create the rule'.
This issue may be caused if Anonymous access is turned on for the OnePointAdmin virtual directory.
To resolve the above described problem, the following steps must be performed on the IIS server running the Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) Web Component:
- Launch Internet Services Manager.
- Expand the server_name node.
- Expand the Default Web Site node.
- Select and right-click the OnePointAdmin virtual directory and select Properties.
- Select the Directory Security tab
- Under Anonymous access and authentication control, select Edit.
- Uncheck the Anonymous access checkbox and click OK.
- Click OK.
- Close and relaunch the DRA MMC interface.