What is the purpose of Hotfix 17335?
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 3.0
This hotfix addresses the following issues:
- NetIQKB13394: NetIQ Group Policy Administrator users encounter an error when performing an 'Import' or 'Check Out' operation in a German language environment.
- NetIQKB18523: TheGPO Replication Wizard in the Administrator snap-in node generates an exception when a user selects a new Source Domain GPO.
- NetIQKB18524: A linked GPO appears in 'Unlinked GPOs' folder.
- NetIQKB18525: Unable to Export GPO to Active Directory.
- NetIQKB18526: Error: ?Unable to Print GPO Summary Report? When Attempting to View the GPO Summary Report or GUID?s are truncated in the GPO Summary Report.
- NetIQKB18527: Back Up of a GPO hangs or Backup of GPO?s is excessively slow.
- NetIQKB18528: Error: 'Page cannot be displayed' When Attempting to View a RSoP Report in a Citrix or Terminal Service Session.
- NetIQKB18535: The NetIQ GPA console terminates when viewing the software properties of a GPO in the repository.
- NetIQKB18536: Non-standard Service Configuration settings are not displayed correctly when viewing the settings report of a GPO.
- NetIQKB18537: The 'Add Repository User' dialog only allows selection of users from the currently connected domain. It does not allow selection of users or groups from trusted domains.
- NetIQKB18538: When performing a 'Compare AD version' or 'Differentiate AD version' report, the GPO?s Software packages settings are not displayed.
- NetIQKB18539: The NetIQ GPA MMC closes when attempting to perform the 'Export to AD' Operation.
- NetIQKB18540: Administrators have to specify a domain controller during each connection to the Repository.
GPA 3.0 Hotfix Q26953B is a cumulative hotfix, which also includes fixes for Hotfix 17335. Applying GPA 3.0 Hotfix Q26953B this hotfix will also apply hotfix 17335.
To install Hotfix Q26953B, run the GPA300000_HotfixQ26953B.exe file on the computers that have the GPA Consoles (MMC snap-ins) installed.