NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 3.0
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 5.0
NetIQ Group Policy Administrator 4.x
Administrators are unable to 'check in' or 'check out' GPOs from the GPA Repository.
This issue can be due to a lack of permissions within the GPA Repository.
In order to be able 'check in' and 'check out' GPOs in the GPA Repository, you will need to have the following permissions set to Allow:
- Create GPO - In order to check in GPOs
- Check Out GPO - In order to check out GPOs
Permissions for the user account can be verified by performing the following steps:
- Verify Manage GPR Security is enabled, by selecting Manage GPR Security from the 'View' drop-down menu.
- Right-click the Domain snapin node, located under the Repository Server snapin and select Properties.
- Select the GPA Security tab.
- Highlight the user account where permissions need to be verified.