WebLogic Server UNIX
BEA WebLogic Server 5.1
Machine is CPU constrained
Machine is memory constrained
Event: 'Unable to start all WebLogic SNMP agents'
Detailed event message: ?Started the SNMP agent, but it is not responding to requests.?
The WebLogic Server SNMP agent has not completed initialization within 300 seconds because the machine is very overloaded. The WebLogic Server SNMP agent has made it far enough along in its initialization that it has bound to a port and can respond to requests, but it has not yet been able to communicate with the WebLogic Server.
Before re-running the Knowledge Script, try the following:
1. Click on the WebLogicSvrUNIX tab of the Knowledge Script Pane.
2. Drag the ServerUptime Knowledge Script onto the WebLogic Server in question.
3. Click on the Schedule tab.
4. Set the Schedule to every 1 minute.
5. Do not change the values on any of the other tabs.
6. Press OK.
7. Click on the Events tab of the List Pane.
8. Watch for events from this job by clicking on the + sign for the event for the job. You may receive one or more events with a Message ?The WebLogic Server SNMP agent is not running,? it means that the WebLogic Server SNMP agent has not completed initialization. If you stop receiving these events, it means that the WebLogic Server SNMP agent has finally completed initialization. You can then stop the ServerUptime job:
a. Click on the Jobs tab on the List Pane.
b. Right-click on the.
c. Select Stop Job.