How do I determine which servlets appear in the Top N?
WebLogic Server UNIX
The ServletsExecTimeTopN Knowledge Script collects information about the top ?n? servlets. The top ?n? servlets are chosen by selecting a field by which the servlets are sorted, such as ?Short term average execution time,? and whether that field should be sorted in descending order (to the get top ?n?) or ascending order (to get the bottom ?n?). The legends for the servlets, as seen in the Graph Data tab, do not identify the servlets ? only the ranking of 1 through ?n.?
Each time the job collects data, it is possible that a servlet may move up or down in the list, or may not appear at all in the top ?n? for a particular sample.
To determine the name of a servlet in the top ?n?:
- Click on the Graph Data tab.
- Select the datastreams for the ServletsExecTimeTopN job.
- Right-click on the selected datastreams and choose ?Create Chart??
- Press ?Finish? to create the chart
- When the Chart Console window appears, click on the last chart that is listed in the left hand side, which will be the chart you just created .
- Move the mouse cursor to a data point in the graph and keep it there. A pop up box will appear that will tell you the name of the servlet for that data point.