WebLogic Server UNIX
BEA WebLogic Server 5.1+
Event: 'The WebLogic Server is not running.'
Event: 'The WebLogic Server has (re)started'
An error occurred because the WebLogic Server was in the process of shutting down while the Knowledge Script was trying to obtain information from it. There is no single, predictable indication from the WebLogic Server that the WebLogic Server is shutting down. NetIQ has handled many of the cases, but some may have escaped our notice.
You can safely ignore the failure event.
To help NetIQ improve the quality of AppManager For WebLogic Server UNIX:
1. In the List Pane, Click on the Events tab.
2. Click on the ?+? for the Event.
3. Right-click on the event with the message ?The script failed.?
4. Select the ?Detail Message ?? menu item.
5. Select the text of the detailed message.
6. Press CTRL-C to copy the text into the clipboard.
7. Create an e-mail to NetIQ support. Use CTRL-V to past the text of the detailed message into the e-mail.
8. Send the e-mail to NetIQ support.