How do I determine which web pages appear in the Top N?
Sun ONE Web Server UNIX
TopNPageActivity Knowledge Script
The TopNPageActivity Knowledge Script collects information about the top ?n? most accessed web pages. The legends for the web pages, as seen in the Graph Data tab, do not identify the web pages ? only the ranking of 1 through ?n.?
Each time the job collects data, it is possible that a web page may move up or down in the list, or may not appear at all in the top ?n? for a particular sample.
To determine the name of a web page in the top ?n?:
- Click on the Graph Data tab.
- Select the datastreams for the TopNPageActivity job.
- Right-click on the selected datastreams and choose ?Create Chart??
- Press ?Finish? to create the chart.
- When the Chart Console window appears, click on the last chart that is listed in the left hand side, which will be the chart you just created.
- Move the mouse cursor to a data point in the graph and keep it there.
- A pop up box will appear that will tell you the name of the web page for that data point.