Domain Migration Administrator 7.1
The Service Account Report does not refresh with newly gathered data.
DMA has not cleared the information in the SvcAcctStats table in its database.
Please follow these steps to employ a manual workaround:
- With Access 2000 installed, open the file named Protar.mdb from \ Program Files \ NetIQ \ DMA.
- On the left, select Tables from the Objects menu.
- Select the SvcAcctStats table.
- Clear the contents of this table.
- Re-run the Service Account report from the Global Reports.
NetIQ is aware of this issue and will update this article when a fix is available.
Please contact Technical Support to create a Support Request for any issues you encounter that are not addressed by the User Guide, any Knowledge Base articles found on the website, or current Hotfixes available for download.