Security Manager 4.X
Security Manager 5.X
Security Manager 6.x
You can disable a processing rule group to temporarily stop processing rules from being evaluated on monitored computers. Child processing rule groups that are not individually associated with computer groups are also disabled. If child processing groups are individually associated with computer groups, they are not disabled.
To disable a processing rule group:
- Open the Security Manager Development Console.
- Expand Processing Rule Groups in the left pane.
- In the left pane, click the processing rule group that you want to disable.
- Click Action on the menu bar.
- Click Properties on the Action menu.
- Clear the Enabled check box.
- Click OK.