How do I create an ActiveView to delegate the ability to view ActiveViews and its configuration?
How do I delegate the ability to an Assistant Admin to be able to view ActiveViews and its configuration?
Directory and Resource Administrator 6.x
To delegate the ability to an Assistant Admin to be able to view ActiveViews and its configuration:
- Launch the 'Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA) MMC' interface, while logged in as an Assistant Admin with Built-in Admin role.
- Expand the ActiveView management node.
- Select ActiveViews.
- Select the New option from the menu on the right-hand pane.
- Specify a name for the ActiveView and click Finish.
- Select Custom rule and Next.
- Select Include and Next.
- Select Objects managed by ActiveViews and Next.
- Select All objects managed by ActiveViews and Next.
- Specify a name for the rule and click Finish.
- Select Assign Assistant Admin in the What would you like to do next? dialog box.
- Select Add users or the Add groups.
- Select the user or the groups and click Add.
- Click OK and Next.
- Select the Add powers button.
- Expand Administration Rules and select View ActiveView Properties, View Assistant Admin Properties, View Power Properties, View Role Properties, View Rule Properties.
- Click Add, Next and Finish.