What do the status numbers equate to in the MigratedObjects and SelectedObjects tables?
How does Domain Migration Administrator determine the status of an object that has been migrated?
Domain Migration Administrator 7.x
Status field values that are displayed are the decimal equivalent of the underlying hex value. This is an and operator value based on a set of predefined constant enumeration. If the number is 0, then the object has not yet been migrated. If the object has been migrated, then the appropriate flags are combined using an and operator to show the correct status.
4096 = Global Group
8192 = Local Group
16384 = Universal Group
16777216 = Security Group
Some examples of the using the and operator are:
- 1 = 0x1 = AR_Status_Created Account Created
- 6 = 0x6 = AR_Status_Replaced + AR_Status_AlreadyExisted = Account Replaced
- 257 = 0x101 = AR_Status_SidHistory + AR_Status_Created = Account Created with SIDHistory
- 262 = 0x106 = AR_Status_SidHistory + AR_Status_Replaced + AR_Status_AlreadyExisted = Account Replaced with SIDHistory
- -2147483647 = 0x80000001 = AR_Status_Created + AR_Status_Error = Account Created w/ error occurred
- -2147483642 = 0x80000006 = AR_Status_Replaced + AR_Status_AlreadyExisted+ AR_Status_Error = Account replaced w/ error
- -2147483391 = 0x80000101 = AR_Status_SidHistory + AR_Status_Created + AR_Status_Error = Account Created with SIDHistory and Error.