Domain Migration Administrator 6.x
Domain Migration Administrator 7.x
Failed to copy password fromÂ sUser to tUser, hr=80070002. The system cannot find the file specified.
- NDS for NT is installed on the Source Server.
- DMA has been configured to use a specificÂ domain controller which is not a member of the current source domain, using theÂ Options.SourceServerOveride option as described in:
- NETIQKB925 - Which Domain Controller does Domain Migration Administrator (DMA) connect to and pull the information from when doing a migration?
- ThisÂ only applies if migrating at the global level.
- NETIQKB7833 - How do I prevent Domain Migration Administrator from overwriting a password on an existing user?
To Resolve these issues:
- ThisÂ is by design. Passwords cannot be copied from NDS for NT.
- Delete the Options.SourceServerOverride record from the protar.
- This error message can be ignored if using the option to not overwrite existing passwords. If you are wanting to overwrite the passwords, then rename the password registry key described in NETIQKB7833 back to the original name.