Vivinet Assessor has the following system requirements for the computer on which you want to run assessments:
- Microsoft Windows operating system One of the following. You must have Administrator privileges to install and run Vivinet Assessor:
- 32-bit Windows 7
- 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) Windows Server 2008, including R2
- 32-bit or 64-bit Windows Server 2003 SP1
- 32-bit Windows XP SP2
- 32-bit Windows 2000 SP4
- Microsoft Office Version 2000, 2002 (Office XP), 2003, or 2007. Earlier versions are not supported
- Microsoft Word and Excel are required for generating and printing reports.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later. Although IE must be installed, it does not have to be your default browser.
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.1 Version 3.1 for support of SQL Server 2005 Express
- x86 computer: Pentium 600 or equivalent 1 GHz processor or better is recommended
- 256 MB of RAM 512 MB or more recommended for better performance. Depends on the number of devices or links to query and number of concurrent calls in VoIP Quality assessment.
- Hard disk with at least 300 MB of space At least 60 MB must be on the system drive.
- Display: Color palette of at least 256 colors - Display greater than 256 colors is recommended.
- Minimum resolution of 800x600 - If installing using Terminal Services, make sure screen resolution is at least 800x600 on both target and server computers.
If you need further assistance with the subject matter discussed in this Knowledge Base Article, please contact NetIQ Technical Support .