Server Consolidator 7.1
When migrating data, the task status is 'Running', but the agent detail says 'Cannot connect to agent'.
An attempt to migrate a small amount of files and folders is taking several hours.
- Verify that the account logged in to the Server Consolidator machine is an administrator on the source server, the target server, and on the computer where Server Consolidator is installed.
- Verify that the administrative shares (ex.: c$) are present on source server.
- Verify that the Domain Migration Administrator Agent service is present and running on the server where it has been specified to run.
- Verify that the DCTlog.txt is present on the server that was specified to run the agent.
- Try running the migration again, this time specifying a different machine to run the agent on. i.e. DMA/SC console instead of the source server.